Wine Red ~ 4-Way Blended Leather Hogtie with Rose Gold coloured Metal Clips
Add a professional standard to your BDSM sessions! This durable genuine leather blended hogtie enables full body restraint. Easy to use with the quick-release clips added. Wine Red colour, finished with rose gold coloured metal clips completes this beautiful BDSM Play piece, the hog tie is a perfect match with the cuffs in our Wine Red series.
◎ A series with a lovely balance of, luxurious look and pleasing textures.
◎ Wine red colour leather blend, novel and chic design.
◎ High-quality appearance, yet light, although made of Blended cow leathers.
◎ Widely adjustable, easy to use. at home or away.
◎ a fabulous starter set to see what pieces you enjoy
Please note: Cuffs sold separately.
Material: Blended Cow Leather, Metal
Leather Color: Wine Red
Lining Color: Black
Metal Color: Rose Gold
Length (Clip included): 15cm / 5.9''
Strap Length: 9.5cm / 3.7''
Clip Length: 5.5cm / 2.2''
Diameter of the Ring: 3.9cm/1.54''
Blended Leather Care
Leather as a material is alive.
Liebe Seele sources best quality leathers from all over the world to blend into our handcrafted our top quality leather bondage products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to keep it natural. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved items, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- Store them in open air flow, not tight sealed space and avoid direct sunlight. You may put products inside a soft cloth bag. / silk bags.
- We recommend conditioning your novelties every few months to keep it looking great. *Not use soap or chemical detergents*
- You can also add one drop of an essential oil to the conditioner and use it to treat your entire item to give it a great smell.
- You may want to test a small area on the edge of the item to see how the leather takes to your leather conditioner. Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your item - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Some of the blended leathers also include a high content of natural waxes that may rise to the surface due to a change in temperature – this white, misty coating can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining.