This Deep Wine red collar is both one of quality and elegance. Genuine soft Red Blended cow leathers and the brilliant Rose Gold coloured metal hardware and lovely leash, complete this this truly charming refined piece.
Attached to the collar are three Metal D-rings which lends itself to many styles of play.
Along with straps and chains of your choosing, the 42-inch leash can easily be attached to the D rings via quick-release clip.
Durable and beautiful, this collar and leash would fit in with a variety of collections for bdsm play.
About Wine Red Series
With luxurious, richness, the Wine Red colour symbolizes "individuality, intensity, sophistication, power" and "love". Made of genuine blended cow leathers, the Wine Red Series features delicacy and elegance.
A great starter series.
◎ A series with a perfect balance of solidity, luxury and texture
◎ Wine red color leather, novel and chic design
◎ High-quality yet light, although made of thick cow leather
◎ 3 D-rings attached, enjoy various plays by connecting freely
◎ 9 adjustment holes, size can be adjusted freely
Blended Leather Care
Leather as a material is alive.
Liebe Seele sources best quality leathers from all over the world to blend into our handcrafted our top quality leather bondage products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to keep it natural. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved items, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- Store them in open air flow, not tight sealed space and avoid direct sunlight. You may put products inside a soft cloth bag. / silk bags.
- We recommend conditioning your novelties every few months to keep it looking great. *Not use soap or chemical detergents*
- You can also add one drop of an essential oil to the conditioner and use it to treat your entire item to give it a great smell.
- You may want to test a small area on the edge of the item to see how the leather takes to your leather conditioner. Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your item - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Some of the blended leathers also include a high content of natural waxes that may rise to the surface due to a change in temperature – this white, misty coating can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining