Wine Red ~ Blended Leather Ankle cuffs with Rose Gold Hardware.
These Wine Red Leather Blend, BDSM Pieces are absolutely lovely in appearance. The glossy deep red wine leather coloured Ankle cuffs are Linked with a quick-release Rose Gold coloured Metal clips. These beautiful cuffs can be linked to each other or any other restraints systems or gear you may own accommodating of this clip style design.
They give your sub/partner/lover a warm, gentle and inescapable restrained embrace, and allow for play in a variety of ways. With a deep rich tint, the wine red colour symbolizes "individuality, intensity, sophistication, Power" and "love". Made of genuine blended leather, the Wine Red Series features delicacy and elegance.
A great starter series.
◎ A series with a lovely balance of, luxurious look and pleasing texture
◎ Wine red colour leather blend, novel and chic design
◎ High-quality appearance, yet light, although made of refurbished cow leather
◎ Widely adjustable, easy to use. at home or away.
Blended Leather Care
Leather as a material is alive.
Liebe Seele sources best quality leathers from all over the world to blend into our handcrafted our top quality leather bondage products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to keep it natural. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved items, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- Store them in open air flow, not tight sealed space and avoid direct sunlight. You may put products inside a soft cloth bag. / silk bags.
- We recommend conditioning your novelties every few months to keep it looking great. *Not use soap or chemical detergents*
- You can also add one drop of an essential oil to the conditioner and use it to treat your entire item to give it a great smell.
- You may want to test a small area on the edge of the item to see how the leather takes to your leather conditioner. Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your item - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Some of the blended leathers also include a high content of natural waxes that may rise to the surface due to a change in temperature – this white, misty coating can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining.